Sunday, May 30, 2010

I know everything sucks yea

but this is going to be the last time you hear me complain!! its three twenty in the morning and im waiting for laundry to get done, what a crazy hour to do laundry! I believe that this is going to be the first night of my summer where i stay up all night and sleep all day. Gosh do i love summer! I have to start working soon though and I know that it will get on my last nerve, but im going to try to stay possitive and make a ton of money. I figure if I can have a little money all the time things will be a little less stressful. I'm attempting to write my first novel.. i dont know the layout or anything and i honestly dont have any idea how to write a novel but i have a great idea.. and im going to see where my imagination takes it. Wow I'm going to be a junior in high school thats crazy!! well im done writing i think imma call it a night until the dryer goes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment