Sunday, February 28, 2010

CHICAGO

You never really understand where your from and what your used to and not used to until you are completely away from that area.



This place is absolutely wonderful. I am from a tiny town in Indiana and i really like Indianapolis but that is no comparison to Chicago. I felt like a million bucks walking around that place. you defiantly don't see the same kind of people around there twice, everyone is unique and different. China town is like being in a whole other country. I have never seen ducks beak on the menu before until i came across ken kee's real Asian. Art is everywhere its like that place is where art came from. When it was time to head back it was so hard not to just say forget it and never come back, (but we ran out of money.) People have always told me not to judge a place until I have been there.. well i was there and i want to go back for good. its my city of dreams and I bet that the big apple is just as good if not better. One piece of advice to all... Don't come by car, its expensive and a mess of stress the air Tran is much much better and worth the experience. :) i <3 Chicago

Laurel Coyne.

1 comment:

  1. This was a great day together. I miss doing fun things with you.

    ReplyDelete