Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We are Best Friends

Yet she feels hopeless and deserted by everyone in her life. I try to tell her she is my best friend and that I need her but she says, "we lead different lives and I can't hold you back" We are supposed to walk together at graduation, be maid of honors at our weddings, Be each others god parent when we have kids. We are best friends, but i see she is slipping no longer needs a life existing, its killing me. What are the right words to say to someone who sees nothing but darkness in tomorrow and is scared of today. Do I help? Go screaming trying to have a shrink hold her down and show her nothing can be that bad. Do i wait and let everything run its own coarse so that maybe she will see how much she is everything to me? There is nothing to do I don't really think. She is my best friend, I cant let her leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment