Thursday, February 18, 2010

passion vs. Time management

Ya know, a few nights ago i had this great thought and i followed it up with "the next time i get to a computer I'm going to put this marvelous thought in the books". Unfortunately by the time i got to a computer, sat down, logged on and saw that it was my time to type, my mind was totally clear and the only thing i could remember was "I need to study. So, that's what i did i let my spurt of creativity fly right out the window as if my brain was almost saying, "oh well better luck next time!" That really grinds my gears. I'm a good student and always ready and willing to be on the top of my game in studies but i love my creative side as much as my determined gotta do it side. Those two things Just don't fit in the same day, I have come to find, because when a creative piece comes into my world and i don't have the time to let my writer out its like the magic never came at all. If anyone has any wonderful tips on how to level out these two things so i can get back to having up to 3 blogs a day i would sure appreciate it till then, i guess its study now and dream later. boo =[ not my cup of tea.

Laurel Coyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment