Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I love my Marines




Have you ever been so scared for somebody that no matter what mood your in hearing about them turns your day a little darker? Have you ever tried to stay strong for them because you know they are staying strong for you? Today i heard about a bombing in Afghanistan that killed 20 Marines, My brother is a Marine in Afghanistan right now. I got home and heard the news and he was okay. I can't imagine how the families just like us that wait around the phone all night to hear from there kid how they are doing felt when they got that call that he wasn't coming home. I never realized how real this war was until both of my brothers decided to serve our country. Now i don't go a day without thinking about whats going on over there where they are and when they are coming home. I miss them both so much. I always tell my brother "Hey bro love you miss you keep your eyes open please don't die" I say it with all the meaning in my heart and I'm scared to death one day he won't be able to grant my wishes. While I'm over here worrying about grades and what college i get into He is there worrying about where the next bombs going to be or what's behind that closed door. I always want to think my brother will be here to protect me and i know that will be the case. I think that everyone should appreciate that those boys and girls are out there not just protecting there families but protecting you too. Love Our Troops Forever, Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Tell your brothers I said "Thank You", and that I am proud of both of them. They are far braver men than most for serving their country and protecting our freedoms. They, you, and your mom and dad are in my prayers.

    Eric Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much you are an angel we are fighting together every single day

    ReplyDelete