Tuesday, January 26, 2010

late to school

I'm sitting at home waiting for my car to warm up and I'm only going to school for a good two periods. i didn't want to go to school because the weather is shit honestly. i never really like going to school when i have to drive in this.. i hope i get to see Matt today i really miss him. really what I'm hoping for is that he gets his charges dropped so he can be decently happy again. that kid is great when he is happy. when i get to school i need to go to ms cooks room so i can drop off my stuff and be on top of my game. i think tonight is going to be a homework night before and after practice so i can get ahead on my projects. i also need to go to the bookstore. my new goal is to start reading on current events, history, and how things work, and possibly... some science if its interesting. the goal after that is to get better at my sport so i can be good and possibly get some money for college by my senior year. i look pretty cute today to be fair. i think a lot of people will compliment me. well time to go off to school and get started on all my stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment